Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009


We celebrated Christmas with our own little family this year and we had a wonderful time. I do miss being with extended family, but it is fun to create our own little traditions. As you can see Blake fell asleep before 6pm, but she then made up for it by staying up until 12:30 am with Trace and I.

I am truly grateful for our family and all the many blessings we have received this year. As our kids get older I am truly trying to enjoy them because I know this time in our life will go fast.

Blake sacked out from all the excitement.
Alexa opening her ugg boots and so happy.
Chance with one of his many toys...
Dane and I frosted Christmas cookies so Santa would have something to eat when he visited us.
Blake loving her stroller at 12a.m. on Christmas Eve.
Everyone prepared for Santa's visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment