Sunday, April 19, 2009

Alexa's 12th Birthday

Alexa blowing out her candles.
Alexa with her friends at her party

On our way to the temple.


Alexa's friends decorate her room.



Grams takes Alexa shopping for her B-day!




Alexa turned 12 on April 16. Her friends surprised her and heart attacked her room and decorated her locker at school. In the afternoon we took her to the temple to do Baptisms. It was really awesome.

I can not believe she is twelve. It seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital to our one bedroom apt. Trace was in grad school and we had very little money, but we were so happy. That little girl brought a whole new outlook on life to her parents. She still brings us so much joy. Alexa is a great soccer player, an excellent student, and people just love to be around her. I always wanted a daughter ( maybe because I am so close to my sisters) and she is just a pleasure to be around. Happy Birthday Alexa!!! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment