Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Am Getting Old

Alexa was calling a friend the other day. She said "mom something is wrong with the phone."
I told her to hang up and try again. Once again she said "the phone is making a funny noise." I took the phone from her and realized she was getting a busy tone. I said " Alexa the phone is just busy." She said " whats busy." I started to laugh and realized my daugter had no idea what it meant when a phone was busy and she was only use to a world filled with call waiting. Oh I am getting old....

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! I bet my kids won't even know what a phone that's not a cell phone looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that is funny! We should brake out the old roto dialers when you had to wait a few seconds before you could dial the next number! It's scary I remember when the internet came out!

    ReplyDelete