Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Cute Baby Blake

Blake started rolling over last week. I was so excited but then quickly remembered that crawling and walking will come next, now I am just scared. We all love her so much, but I must admitt I feel like I have taken seven big steps backwards. Dane is 6, so at one point I was sleeping through the night, had all kids in school, and had some free time for myself. Now when Blake is asleep I am trying to get laundry done, figure out what I am going to cook for dinner, and a million other things before everyone gets home from school. Then comes the endless homeworkand running my kids to scouts, basketball, achevievment days, soccer, and baseball. I must say we have eaten more fast food this year than ever before. After all of that I look at this little face and can't image our family without her. She brings joy to our family that is indescribable. She is almost 5 months and my kids still can't get enought of her. Blakey we love you!





1 comment:

  1. I admire you for doing all over again, I have to admit I don't think I could handle another one right now! She's so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete